I was a second shooter for this wedding at Three Points Ranch this summer. The day was beautiful and the rain clouds stayed away, the couple was so laid back and full of giggly love. One of my favorites was how close Lydia was with each of her ladies that were in her party.
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer
- Adventures on the Eastside | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer
- Everybody Jump Jump! | Georgetown, Texas | Family Photographer in Austin
- Sunday on Campus | Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photography
- Sadie Mae Dog Days | Butler Park | Austin Family Photographer