- Karsyn is here! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- My little Avery turns 9 months | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- The Mullens are getting a girl!! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Fees Family | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Frisque Family in Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
Tag Archives: Kelly Wendt Photography
I had the extreme pleasure of visiting this home to welcome their newest member. Karsyn is such a little gem and I snuggled as much as possible in between shots. Big sister Harper was a super star as well that … Continue reading
I have been busy this year focusing a lot of energy on family and this little lady. Keeping my photo blog has been a challenge in between sessions, editing, feeding, 2 high schoolers, house stuff, and sleep is somewhere in … Continue reading
I had a great time wandering around the capital grounds with this family! The littlest member would say cheese very loud and for a long time, it had me laughing a lot.
What a difference a year makes!? I have been photographing this family and Braden since he was just a babe that could barely sit alone. I say this a lot but I love knowing this family and I’m so happy … Continue reading
I love this family and truly appreciate getting to see the boys grow each year! Ugh they are cutey-patoots! Megan and her husband are a joy to work with and so sweet. These are the moments that I adore.
I had a lovely time at this easy going wedding of Tim & Victoria at The Inn at Pearl Street here in Austin, Texas. I was 7 months pregnant and they made sure I got a piece of cake 🙂Tim … Continue reading
Some of my clients know that we are expecting our first child together (my 3rd child) in June but I wanted to finally announce here on my blog. We are beyond excited to meet our little girl this summer! This … Continue reading