- Karsyn is here! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Spring Fun in the Flowers | Austin Family Photographer | Texas Bluebonnets Photos
- My little Avery turns 9 months | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- A Jolly Family Session at Brushy Creek | Kelly Wendt Photography
- The Mullens are getting a girl!! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
Tag Archives: Fashion Photography
I recently had a fashion filled Saturday with the lovely ladies below for the salon debut of Abby Malinowski at Jackson Ruiz Salon in Austin, Texas. Hair & styling done by Abby. Makeup is Paris Davilla. Wardrobe provided by Posh … Continue reading
Credits are as follows: Models: Sarah Ashley Eiseman (brunette female-green dress) Dagny Hines (blonde female-black dress) Christopher Bykowski (male with beard & hat) John Shay (male withOUT beard) Set styling & props: Sophie Parrott, The Marvelous Vintage Tea … Continue reading
Who loves to win FREE stuff? Um…I do! Kelly Wendt Photography is holding a contest from August 30th- Sept 8th anyone that submits feedback/reviews through my social media (Google review, Facebook review, and Yelp) will be entered into a drawing … Continue reading
Hello all. Wanted to say pick up the latest issue of Influential Magazine and see 3 photos of mine this month 🙂 You can also see one of my photos in Dec. Austin Monthly magazine on the feedback page. … Continue reading
Here’s a flashback of a lookbook I did for Shira Melody Jewelry with clothing from Ecetera, Etc. and make up by Radiant Cosmetics.
I am in love with Wanderlust Boutique on Koenig. If you have not visited them yet go have a visit. Shop, browse art, get your hair did, and see amazing clothing and jewelry. Venture to my fashion gallery to … Continue reading
Here is a sneak peek of the Austin Fashion Awards night. There were so many events and I was lucky enough to be photographing some amazing desingers and runway shows. More on this later…I still have a lot of editing … Continue reading
Photo shoot downtown with Shira Melody Jewelry, Etcetera, Etc Boutique, and Nicole from Radiant Cosmetics.