- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Fees Family | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Frisque Family in Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Sneak Peek | Carley | Austin Fashion Photographer
- The Brewer Wedding |Inn at Pearl Street in Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Welcoming Baby Rusin this summer | KellyWendtPhotography.com
Tag Archives: Austin wedding photographer
Almost every summer we travel up north to Michigan to visit family, my husband and I grew up on the shore of Lake Michigan in a beautiful harbor town of South Haven. I urge you to visit if you are … Continue reading
Please book your appointment using the form below. This is ONLY for April 25th, appointments made on any other day will be discarded. 20 min session for up to 5 people and 15 digital images. Schedule here: Saturday April … Continue reading
SOLD OUT! Mini Sessions are here and are great for a quick and affordable way to get fresh family portraits. The date is December 7th and I only have limited space available. The sessions will take place at an … Continue reading
Here is an example of my new slideshow/video service I offer. Made with your edited images from your session.
This couple looked good and had fun in the Texas heat on the eclectic South Congress Ave. I loved chatting with them about how they met and their future wedding that will be taking place in Kenya! How exciting!
Krista contacted me wanting some fun family photos in a park and although we were a little pressed for time I think we got a handful of memorable photos that have become some of my favorites!
What a fun family! I met my match with these 3 at Zilker! I said ‘hey let’s go on a photo adventure!’ And they took me on one, climbing on rocks, running, tree climbing, you name it all … Continue reading
We have all heard of 1 year wedding anniversaries but a 1 year dating anniversary photo shoot? When Andrea asked me to photograph hers I was in and excited! We had great lighting and they were super cute….especially when she … Continue reading