- Baby Sam | Newborn Photographer Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Bikini’s in Nature | Fashion Photography | Kelly Wendt Photography Austin, Texas
- Pets & Golden Light | Austin Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt Boys | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Ben’s Getting a Brother | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Anette Headshots | Kelly Wendt Photography | Austin Photographer
Tag Archives: Austin Fashion Photographer
I am so so so so excited to introduce to you my newest product for my clients. Drum roll…. Custom pop up usb drives that are amazing and come in your own beautiful presentation box and delivered to your door! … Continue reading
This shoot holds a special place in my heart! I had a vision for over a year to do a stylized shoot like this and finally put it out there to see if anyone would like to collaborate. Not only … Continue reading
This was the first stylized photo shoot I did almost 2 years ago. I thought I would play with some of the editing and give a few images a fresh, artistic face lift. I’m working on another stylized shoot this … Continue reading
Krista contacted me wanting some fun family photos in a park and although we were a little pressed for time I think we got a handful of memorable photos that have become some of my favorites!
What a fun family! I met my match with these 3 at Zilker! I said ‘hey let’s go on a photo adventure!’ And they took me on one, climbing on rocks, running, tree climbing, you name it all … Continue reading
Hello all. Wanted to say pick up the latest issue of Influential Magazine and see 3 photos of mine this month 🙂 You can also see one of my photos in Dec. Austin Monthly magazine on the feedback page. … Continue reading
Here’s a flashback of a lookbook I did for Shira Melody Jewelry with clothing from Ecetera, Etc. and make up by Radiant Cosmetics.
Meet Sayler…I have posted a few of her on my Facebook. In the Spring I took senior photos of her brother Matt so when Sayler needed some photos to start a portfolio we spent the day in the park with … Continue reading