- Baby Sam | Newborn Photographer Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Bikini’s in Nature | Fashion Photography | Kelly Wendt Photography Austin, Texas
- Pets & Golden Light | Austin Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt Boys | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Ben’s Getting a Brother | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Anette Headshots | Kelly Wendt Photography | Austin Photographer
Tag Archives: austin engagement photographer
This was a fun and relaxed session with Emily and her fiance. Austin has so many great nature areas but this one holds a special place in my heart because I got married in the wildflowers here in 2015 🙂
SALE ENDS 6PM ON MONDAY OCTOBER 5THFall means back to school & cooler weather! Remember last year’s school photos that were expensive and not good? Big cheesy smiles, messed up hair, bad posture, or not a good background? Here is … Continue reading
What can I say but Happy 2015!! This family photo session was one of my first for the year and I am in love with it. The autumn colors, the perfect lighting, and a stylish … Continue reading
Cindy and Nikko are opening a pediatric dentistry office in Cedar Park and wanted a few fun photos they could share on their website that really showed who they are…and their sweet pup Truffles. I wanted to bring Truffles home … Continue reading
Daniel and his wife were my very last session of 2014! Lucky #107. Whew what a year but also what a sweet way to end it. Daniel was surprising his wife with a night away in Austin (they are from … Continue reading
Can you tell that this session was extremely cold and windy? Me neither! Look at those smiles! I want to thank everyone from this session for being up for it all….even the very cold gray day!
This couple looked good and had fun in the Texas heat on the eclectic South Congress Ave. I loved chatting with them about how they met and their future wedding that will be taking place in Kenya! How exciting!
I truly enjoyed this engagement session with Kayla & Devanei because of the story of how they met. Romantic and definitely something that restores your faith in fate.