- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Fees Family | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Frisque Family in Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Sneak Peek | Carley | Austin Fashion Photographer
- The Brewer Wedding |Inn at Pearl Street in Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Welcoming Baby Rusin this summer | KellyWendtPhotography.com
Tag Archives: Austin Child Photographer
I had a great time wandering around the capital grounds with this family! The littlest member would say cheese very loud and for a long time, it had me laughing a lot.
What a difference a year makes!? I have been photographing this family and Braden since he was just a babe that could barely sit alone. I say this a lot but I love knowing this family and I’m so happy … Continue reading
I love this family and truly appreciate getting to see the boys grow each year! Ugh they are cutey-patoots! Megan and her husband are a joy to work with and so sweet. These are the moments that I adore.
Some of my clients know that we are expecting our first child together (my 3rd child) in June but I wanted to finally announce here on my blog. We are beyond excited to meet our little girl this summer! This … Continue reading
This photo is adorable. Odina was looking cute as a button during this session and excited to meet her brother/sister. *It was a girl and I can’t wait to meet her at her baptism I am photographing in May! I … Continue reading
I have been photographing this fun family for a handful of years now. Victoria and her daughter always have something fun happening in their hair, like a streak of neon purple and I LOVE it! They are so easy going … Continue reading
I have been snapping photos of these two for a few years now and they are getting so big! Dylan was only 3 when I met him and his sister, who is an amazing softball player. Their mom is one … Continue reading