Daniel and his wife were my very last session of 2014! Lucky #107. Whew what a year but also what a sweet way to end it. Daniel was surprising his wife with a night away in Austin (they are from Houston), no kids. He hired a makeup/hair artist to do her makeup in their hotel room before they met me for a quick session before dinner. He was so excited to be doing this for her and it truly showed during the session.
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer
- Adventures on the Eastside | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer
- Everybody Jump Jump! | Georgetown, Texas | Family Photographer in Austin
- Sunday on Campus | Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photography
- Sadie Mae Dog Days | Butler Park | Austin Family Photographer