I have been photographing this fun family for a handful of years now. Victoria and her daughter always have something fun happening in their hair, like a streak of neon purple and I LOVE it! They are so easy going and we always have a good time. Their daughter was collecting every leaf with a bug egg to take home…she loves bugs and wants to keep them all as pets. Victoria told me she found rollie-pollie bugs in her pants pockets while doing laundry–hahaha!
- Karsyn is here! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Spring Fun in the Flowers | Austin Family Photographer | Texas Bluebonnets Photos
- My little Avery turns 9 months | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- A Jolly Family Session at Brushy Creek | Kelly Wendt Photography
- The Mullens are getting a girl!! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography