I have been photographing this fun family for a handful of years now. Victoria and her daughter always have something fun happening in their hair, like a streak of neon purple and I LOVE it! They are so easy going and we always have a good time. Their daughter was collecting every leaf with a bug egg to take home…she loves bugs and wants to keep them all as pets. Victoria told me she found rollie-pollie bugs in her pants pockets while doing laundry–hahaha!
- Bon Voyage, USA | Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Boy Oh Boy! Welcome Home | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- At Home with the Mullens | San Antonio, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Swimsuit Fashion Session | Wimberly, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt family photos | East 6th Street | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Our Avery Turns ONE! | Austin Child Photographer Kelly Wendt