I have been photographing this fun family for a handful of years now. Victoria and her daughter always have something fun happening in their hair, like a streak of neon purple and I LOVE it! They are so easy going and we always have a good time. Their daughter was collecting every leaf with a bug egg to take home…she loves bugs and wants to keep them all as pets. Victoria told me she found rollie-pollie bugs in her pants pockets while doing laundry–hahaha!
- Pets & Golden Light | Austin Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt Boys | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Ben’s Getting a Brother | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Anette Headshots | Kelly Wendt Photography | Austin Photographer
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer