I have been photographing this fun family for a handful of years now. Victoria and her daughter always have something fun happening in their hair, like a streak of neon purple and I LOVE it! They are so easy going and we always have a good time. Their daughter was collecting every leaf with a bug egg to take home…she loves bugs and wants to keep them all as pets. Victoria told me she found rollie-pollie bugs in her pants pockets while doing laundry–hahaha!
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer
- Adventures on the Eastside | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer
- Everybody Jump Jump! | Georgetown, Texas | Family Photographer in Austin
- Sunday on Campus | Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photography
- Sadie Mae Dog Days | Butler Park | Austin Family Photographer