- Bon Voyage, USA | Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Boy Oh Boy! Welcome Home | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- At Home with the Mullens | San Antonio, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Swimsuit Fashion Session | Wimberly, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt family photos | East 6th Street | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Our Avery Turns ONE! | Austin Child Photographer Kelly Wendt
Photo of the Day 12/19/2011
Last Saturday at the Victory Grill, located on E. 11th Street, a concert was swiftly turned into a benefit for young Austin musician Ruby Jane Smith. The young prodigy and her mother experienced a traumatic blow last week in Houston when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Ruby Jane lost nearly all of her most prized instruments during this heinous crime. The two lost only tangible items and were not physically harmed during the incident. Ruby Jane Smith shared the stage with The Whodo band, whose keyboardist Lawrence Wright helped make the benefit a reality after hearing what the two ladies had just went through. The Victory Grill was filled with fans, new and old who came out to enjoy a dance while helping a local musician get back on her feet again. Texas musician, Ray Benson, will be having a larger benefit for Ruby in January. In the midst of this crime, Ruby Jane is taking some time to heal emotionally and mentally while concentrating on raising the capital to get her musical instruments back and release a new album.