Hi! Hello. Hola. Bonjour!
Austin photographer and the mother of 3 children. I can be found cheering at football games, hiking the greenbelt, lounging at an outdoor event with friends, working out, or at home watching something funny & eating too much popcorn. One of my favorite things to do is go out to a delicious meal, I try to wear my ‘fancy’ shoes but it doesn’t last long 😉Follow me on Facebook!
I have been photographing for over 14 years starting in Michigan and since 2009 in Austin and the surrounding areas.
Here are a few tidbits about myself:
Some of my favorite things to capture are:
- People of all ages-because each one is so unique. I have met wonderful people through photography and I hope to meet many more. Kids are so fun when you can get them to open up, go on a photo adventure, and ask them to be your helper.
- FOOD. I’m a food lover and the art behind presentation is astounding. Not to mention the colors and textures provide artwork for all your senses. Oh how I love food.
- Small Weddings I like the big ones too but there is something about a small gathering of a couples favorite closest people and the magic of sharing their love together. I really get a chance for the charisma and personalities to come out once people get to know me a little and warm up to the camera.
- Fashion. I’m not the trendiest gal on the block but as a past model I can appreciate all the work that goes into the beauty.
- Candid or Photojournalistic. this can be people or events but there is something special when you capture a subject in the best gut wrenching laugh, or a very serene moment between two people that expresses love that you have only heard of in fairy tales.