Brandi contacted me to do a family holiday session for their annual card send out. She then asked if it was ok that the majority of her family were canine…..of course that is ok!!! Look at these cute furries! I am now figuring out how I can add one more dog to our household without it being crazy insane around here 😛 I had so much fun at this early morning shoot on the capital grounds and every single member of this family is adorable!
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer
- Adventures on the Eastside | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer
- Everybody Jump Jump! | Georgetown, Texas | Family Photographer in Austin
- Sunday on Campus | Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photography
- Sadie Mae Dog Days | Butler Park | Austin Family Photographer