Elaine and her boys were easy going and I had a wonderful time strolling around AMOA with them. Her son was easy to work with considering he was in the middle of some hard core teething! I love the pop this family had in their personality and those green shoes! Love them and I totally need some green shoes now.
- Flower Crowns & Glitter | Austin, Texas | Austin Family Photographer
- From Michigan to Texas | Austin, Texas | Austin Portrait Photographer
- Adventures on the Eastside | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer
- Everybody Jump Jump! | Georgetown, Texas | Family Photographer in Austin
- Sunday on Campus | Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photography
- Sadie Mae Dog Days | Butler Park | Austin Family Photographer