- Bon Voyage, USA | Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Boy Oh Boy! Welcome Home | Austin, Texas | Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- At Home with the Mullens | San Antonio, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Swimsuit Fashion Session | Wimberly, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt family photos | East 6th Street | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Our Avery Turns ONE! | Austin Child Photographer Kelly Wendt
Category Archives: Travel
This summer started with a long adventurous vacation that took me by car from Austin to Michigan to Chicago to plane to San Jose, CA train ride to San Francisco with a bus trip to the Golden Gate Bridge back … Continue reading
My family and I love visiting Bastrop to get away from the Austin traffic. Fall is especially lovely there. Here is a sneak peek of our last trip 🙂 [justified_image_grid]
Sunrise playing on a South Carolina beach.
I have been on vacation adventuring across states. I will be back to posting as soon as I can.
7/19/2010 Woke up early and got Matt up and going. Funny at home he has to coax me out of bed but I am up and at ’em bright & early here. We grabbed a cafe con leche next door … Continue reading
7-18-2010 We packed all our things last night to save time today when we head out to La Ceiba, we have to take a taxi to the direct bus (it will cut an hour from the ordinary bus). Probably check … Continue reading
7/17/2010 Woke up this morning at 7am due to the rooster, chickens, parrots, and possible monkey right outside our room. (and possibly due to the super annoying itching from fire ant bites on my ankles from the first night-SO much … Continue reading
7-16-2011 (writing this on the bus ride from San Pedro Sula to Tela) Woke up this morning to ants ALL over the floor on one side of the bed. Matt had peanuts in his pocket of his shorts on the … Continue reading