- Baby Sam | Newborn Photographer Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Bikini’s in Nature | Fashion Photography | Kelly Wendt Photography Austin, Texas
- Pets & Golden Light | Austin Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Billhardt Boys | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Ben’s Getting a Brother | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Anette Headshots | Kelly Wendt Photography | Austin Photographer
Category Archives: Family Photographer in Austin
Baby Sam made his appearance a while back but I just remembered I didn’t have time to post this. Big brother Ben is doing such a great job looking after him and teaching him the ropes!
I say it all the time….I LOVE watching families grow. I have been snapping these boys since it was just a tiny Aaron and now he has the sweetest brothers. The boys are so unique and I love how their … Continue reading
I love this family! I met them when Ben was just a teeny tiny with electrifying blue eyes and a smile that melted hearts in a second. I’m so happy to know them and next up Meet Sam! (He was … Continue reading
Sometimes not everyone wants to be cheerful, smiling, and cooperative but this session proves you can still get beautiful images if you just let things flow without pushing. I loved this dreamy session at Mayfield Preserve.
Freshly transplanted from the frigid Midwest to Central Texas, this family are dear friends of mine and they adore their Jack Russell’s.
When Pam contacted me she expressed she hadn’t had family photos in forever and it was important to her that it be quick, easy, and a choice of backdrops during the session. East Austin was my choice for different textures, … Continue reading
Part of photos is strolling around and chatting about life and sometimes skipping, hopping, & jumping too! The last time I saw this little lady she was about 2 1/2. As a 5 year old she was telling me all … Continue reading