- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Fees Family | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Frisque Family in Georgetown, Texas | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Sneak Peek | Carley | Austin Fashion Photographer
- The Brewer Wedding |Inn at Pearl Street in Austin, Texas | Kelly Wendt Photography
- Welcoming Baby Rusin this summer | KellyWendtPhotography.com
Author Archives: admin
I had a great time wandering around the capital grounds with this family! The littlest member would say cheese very loud and for a long time, it had me laughing a lot.
What a difference a year makes!? I have been photographing this family and Braden since he was just a babe that could barely sit alone. I say this a lot but I love knowing this family and I’m so happy … Continue reading
I love this family and truly appreciate getting to see the boys grow each year! Ugh they are cutey-patoots! Megan and her husband are a joy to work with and so sweet. These are the moments that I adore.
SALE ENDS 6PM ON MONDAY OCTOBER 5THFall means back to school & cooler weather! Remember last year’s school photos that were expensive and not good? Big cheesy smiles, messed up hair, bad posture, or not a good background? Here is … Continue reading
• $149 ($425 value) for a 30- to 45-minute Austin portrait session for up to six people • Score 10 edited digital images with print rights that you may download via private online gallery. The digital images are large, high resolution for prints up … Continue reading
Daniel and his wife were my very last session of 2014! Lucky #107. Whew what a year but also what a sweet way to end it. Daniel was surprising his wife with a night away in Austin (they are from … Continue reading
Can you tell that this session was extremely cold and windy? Me neither! Look at those smiles! I want to thank everyone from this session for being up for it all….even the very cold gray day!
Laura contacted me to take some family photos while her parents were here visiting during the holidays from the northeast. We had a little adventure around the capital grounds and her parents were the sweetest couple!
One of my favorite photos from this session is Rebecca being silly with her boys! I think it is so genuine and you can tell what a great relationship she has with her boys. This family was easy peezy and … Continue reading
Lucas was just 5 days old in these photos we did just before Christmas. His big brothers introduced him to me during our 2.5 hour session in their home.