- Karsyn is here! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Spring Fun in the Flowers | Austin Family Photographer | Texas Bluebonnets Photos
- My little Avery turns 9 months | Austin Photographer Kelly Wendt
- A Jolly Family Session at Brushy Creek | Kelly Wendt Photography
- The Mullens are getting a girl!! | Austin Family Photographer Kelly Wendt
- Toni & Family at the State Capital | Austin Family Photographer | Kelly Wendt Photography
Author Archives: admin
This year’s bluebonnets were unpredictable. The warm winter and early spring caused them to pop up early and a little sparse. I was excited when I found this hidden spot that was in an area I wouldn’t expect. Beck and … Continue reading
I totally forgot to post this holiday session I did with Wang and his super fun family this fall at Brushy Creek. We did family photos about a year before this so when he emailed I knew it would be … Continue reading
I had a great time wandering around the capital grounds with this family! The littlest member would say cheese very loud and for a long time, it had me laughing a lot.
What a difference a year makes!? I have been photographing this family and Braden since he was just a babe that could barely sit alone. I say this a lot but I love knowing this family and I’m so happy … Continue reading
I love this family and truly appreciate getting to see the boys grow each year! Ugh they are cutey-patoots! Megan and her husband are a joy to work with and so sweet. These are the moments that I adore.
SALE ENDS 6PM ON MONDAY OCTOBER 5THFall means back to school & cooler weather! Remember last year’s school photos that were expensive and not good? Big cheesy smiles, messed up hair, bad posture, or not a good background? Here is … Continue reading
• $149 ($425 value) for a 30- to 45-minute Austin portrait session for up to six people • Score 10 edited digital images with print rights that you may download via private online gallery. The digital images are large, high resolution for prints up … Continue reading
Daniel and his wife were my very last session of 2014! Lucky #107. Whew what a year but also what a sweet way to end it. Daniel was surprising his wife with a night away in Austin (they are from … Continue reading
Can you tell that this session was extremely cold and windy? Me neither! Look at those smiles! I want to thank everyone from this session for being up for it all….even the very cold gray day!
Laura contacted me to take some family photos while her parents were here visiting during the holidays from the northeast. We had a little adventure around the capital grounds and her parents were the sweetest couple!